We are back at it again with the 2022 football season! We have gotten out of the blocks fast with a 13-0 start. So far, the chemistry and toughness demonstrated by our men through the first half of the season have been outstanding. We continue to hold onto our #2 national ranking and have started the playoff run we've been planning for.
I am proud to have been with the program since the very start. Over these 17 years, I have learned that small college football has challenges like small businesses. We are constantly trying to increase our bottom line, and in the academic world, we rely heavily on fundraising to get that done. We ask for your financial support to accomplish many things within our program. Our main priority is to take care of our student-athletes. We desire a truly first-class experience for the players at Grand View, with all of the tools necessary to compete on a national level and earn an academic degree, year in and year out.
Our plan for this fundraising campaign is as follows:
- Improve meals, transportation, and lodging for road games
- Provide nutritional supplements before and after workouts
- Improve/renovate current facilities
- Outfit our players in a 1st class way (helmets, uniforms, shirts, shorts, sweats, shoes, and cleats)
- Upgrade technology (recruiting software, audio, visual)
- Host 1st class recruiting weekends
Since our first season of competition in 2008, we have won a National Championship and 10 Conference Championships. We have produced more than 21 AFCA All-Americans and 100+ All-Conference performers. We are incredibly proud of the tradition in place and are constantly striving to take it to another level.
With your help I know we can get it done together!